Our pick of the litter pups will be e awesome moms and dads and would love to live with you!!
If you live within one hour of Raleigh, N.C, we are always looking for great guardian homes. We would like for you to be home or work from home most days but will consider some other arrangements and have a secure, fenced in yard. Please see below!
Hey there, got questions? Just call, text or email me anytime @240-522-1491 email@example.com
OUR Circle of love.....
We are so excited about our GUARDIAN Program, our dogs are purpose bread to be human companions; they want to be with their people. If you want a buddy to hang out with, a cuddlier to cuddle with, a partner to ride with, YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
We have a very robust breeding program and we invite you to join us. We provide state of the art care to all of our dogs. Our guys and girls are in top condition throughout their breeding career, shots are maintained, ultrasounds and x-rays are the norm. Our girls and guys attend NC State Theriogenology Clinic, along with their regular visits to our very special vets at Gentle Care Animal Hospital and the occasional visit to Sanford Animal Hospital, for those special reproduction issues. They are fed diets complete with raw, kibble and home cooked meals, along with the various routine, prenatal and post whelp vitamins necessary to maintain optimum conditioning. Our families are wonderful!!! Friendships are born and we get to experience the joy of life together. The guardian program is unique in that it benefits everyone! Not only do you get the breeder's pick of the litter pup, top grade, fully health tested puppy, but you also get to be the first to see the pups, participate in the birthing if you like and first pick at selecting a puppy of your very own that would not be in the guardian program should you like. (Unless of course you want a second guardian). So come and join us...our dogs are wonderful, no doubt about it!
About the Guardianship Program:
Our pup becomes Your Permanent family member,
We retain ownership and breeding rights,
While in the breeding program the breeder/owner must approve vet care, food and training. (All training must be positive reinforcement). No choke collars, prong collars or shock collars.
You pay a five hundred dollar reservation fee and when the pup is retired from the program, and you have met the guardian requirements, the pup will be transferred to you via a transfer of ownership document.
If pup receives Certification of obedience training through Canine Good Citizenship level, you receive half of your investment back. If pup continues on through therapy dog training and certification, the remaining $250.00 would be returned to you as well. Costing you nothing but receiving in return a top quality Australian Labradoodle.
Routinely, at the end of the guardianship, pup is spayed and or neutered and ownership is then transferred to you, the guardian. On some occasions, pup may be retired earlier than anticipated and you would have first option of ownership or pup would be returned to me for possible rehoming.
Remember - your puppy is fully health tested at our expense, all breeding related expenses we retain and you get the breeder's pick of the litter! We conduct the following test on our breeders:
PennHip & Orthopedic Foundation of America (OFA) certification for - Hips, elbow and knee
OFA Eye Certification
OFA Cardiac Certification
Genetic health and disease report
You get the comfort of knowing that you do not have to worry and can feel good knowing that your pup is capable of living a care free and happy life.
Puppy gets.....all the joys of living in a family environment and the extra special bonus of hugs and cuddles. This allows pup to get all the love, attention and socialization with you while growing up thus ensuring a healthier, high quality life for your pup and less stress for you!
We believe this provides a balanced and healthy approach for a breeder dog who goes on to become a permanent member of your family, fully tested and vetted.
A true LBAL puppy is a quality bred puppy that will continue to benefit from your love and our testing, a puppy that is well tested and is considered the best in conformation, temperament and quality which supports the ability to go on and live a long, wonderful life with your family. Living in their very own forever home while only being a part of the breeding program for a short while.
Girls are bred usually no more then three times and then retired. Boys remain in the program until they are five years of age.
IMPORTANT: The guardian family is responsible for the routine and customary veterinary care, grooming (routine grooming 5 to 6 weeks) and wellness of the guardian puppy or dog placed with them along with sick visits unrelated to breeding. A high quality dog food as required by the breeder, monthly heartworm and flea and tick prevention, regular exercise and socialization, and more than anything else a loving family to call their own. You see, it doesn't take much; just what you would normally do for your very own best friend!
Guardian Application Requirements:
1. You must live within one hour of the Raleigh/Durham area,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
2. You should have a physically fenced yard and are home, or someone is, most days,
3. You must be willing to make the dog available for breeding when she goes into heat, notifying us immediately when you see the first sign of blood, excessive licking and/or swelling of the genitals or when the male is needed for breeding.
4. We ask that you agree to train puppy. (No one wants a badly behaved dog) This is just as much for your benefit as it is for the pup. A well trained puppy earns greater freedom and is a joy to live with and take out and about.
5. You must keep dog/puppy as an indoor dog and must not leave your dog/puppy alone for extended periods of time. These are not kennel dogs, although they can be and should be properly crate trained.
6. Our breeding dogs must come to us at various time throughout the year, especially as puppies. This visitation helps them to acclimate to a pack environment.
7. Reliable transportation is necessary but we will often pickup or meet you when needed.
8. Finally, you sign a Guardian Home Contract, this along with a five hundred dollar ($500.00) reservation fee is all that's needed. It's like a down payment on a lifetime of "Just pure puppy love."